Here is a scoop on the latest news:
- Our first son, Ethan William Hatch, is 14 months old and almost walking. He can walk about five steps, and that is a thrill to see. He loves to watch Baby Einstein DVDs with his mommy, and is a great giggler. He is the joy of our life, and has given us a glimpse of what our Father in Heaven must feel towards us.
- We have another boy on the way! He is due January 11, 2009. We have not decided on a name, if you have any ideas than please post a name for us!
- My wonderful friend and husband Shaun is a full time paramedic for AMR, the white and blue trucks. He is a wonderful helper around the house, and takes great care of his family. He loves coming home and playing with Ethan for a bit before Ethan's bedtime. I am so blessed to have this fun, goofy, sensitive, protecting and loving son of God for my eternal companion.
- Recently, I returned from a wonderful trip with some friends to an LDS music festival in Utah. There, I learned great advice and information on how to get my composed church songs going. I wrote them years ago, starting in 1995, but lacked the knowledge on how to get started in sharing them with the world. So far, I have sung them with friends I have made throughout my many living locations. We sang them in sacrament meetings, in a youth choir, and at BYU-I in concerts and more. I am excited to finally do more with them, they deserve to be shared with everyone.





No comments:
Post a Comment