Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting better at blogging

Thanks to the help of my friends Sarah and Kamey in Rexburg, I was able to add a few more things to the blog. I love the playlist, its a fun addition. You can go to playlist.com to get one for your blog. I also love the blue wallpaper and I changed the font to bold so its easier to see.
I went to the library this morning to make these changes on their computer. I was trying to keep Ethan quiet, so I gave him my phone. I turned the phone off, thinking that he would be okay with it. Nevertheless, he discovered how to turn it back on, and made a call to Daddy on speakerphone. Goodness:)
I went to a class at church on literacy and sharing the love of books with our kids. It was so fun to talk about how to get our kids to read and share good books with them. I have been reading the little animal books with fuzzy pages to Ethan. He loves it, and now brings one over to me everyday. He's only 14 months old, but its never too early to start reading to your child.
Ethan's favorite song is "The Wheels On The Bus". Maybe I should get that on the playlist:)

1 comment:

Kamey V said...

Hey, If you are looking for good books, especially feel books, there is a website on my blog that you can go to do purchase some. They are amazing books!!!! They're are educational books for all ages. We are thinking about selling them because they are that wonderful. You just go on the website and click on my name, or if I start selling them, then you can just buy them from me if you are interested. I'm so glad that you think reading is important. It is more rewarding then the TV!!!