Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ethan doing better

Well, here's what I did that helped Ethan's constipation. The stuff you learn as a mom, goodness:) I switched his whole milk to Soymilk (the yummy silk milk-vanilla). He took it great! I also started mixing a little prune juice with water for him, giving him some everyday. He ate a few whole prunes that I chopped up for him, and wham-o! No more constipation. I cut down on yogurt and cheese, more veggies and fruit. He loves raspberries. I wanted to post that for all other new moms who may encounter this with their dear, little ones. Thanks so much for everyone's comments. Now, if we can just help him with his trantrums that he's throwing. He turns into King Kong and starts rolling around the floor when he doesn't get his way. Its sad but funny. I just try to help him out of it the best I can. Distraction is a GREAT tool!
If anyone needs a good movie to watch, check out Iron Man. Its really good, pretty clean for movies today, and was so worth buying. (Probably not for little babies though, just what Mom needs when Ethan goes to bed:)

1 comment:

Kamey V said...

Thank you for this advice!!!