
Today, Ethan and I embarked on a project: dumping out the fridge and cleaning it to pass the time. Ethan watched me scrub and then wanted to do it. He enjoyed putting things in and then taking them out, multiple times! He was such an awesome helper.

We have lots of drinks behind Ethan. The white cartons are my 1% milk, the silk milk is Ethan's and the Simply Orange (the yummiest orange juice!) is Shaun's. Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear's sustenance.

Mr Ipod:)
6 comments:
I love it when the kiddos "help" clean. They love it so much are so stinking cute doing it. I love that he is in the drawer and the look on his face is so cute. Ditto on the simply orange juice. Best juice ever!!
Really is that helping??I guess it is for them I love it when they want to help
ugh, i HATE cleaning the fridge. i'd rather clean the toilet. so nice that you had a little "helper." and i got your blessing day invite on facebook for march 1st - me and lana are planning on going, not sure about jordan since their baby is still so new. cute pictures!
cute sitting-in-drawer picture. jordan used to do that. i wonder if it's genetic. :-D
So so cute!! I think it's adorable that Ethan has on his "Work Zone" t-shirt when he's helping you clean the fridge! So darling! Erin, I love that you are such a real mom. Keep at it, you're doing so well. :)
Ha, Ethan looks adorable chilling in the fridge drawer. Thanks for your comments on my blog, they were helpful and sweet. I will conquer Adobe photoshop yet! Can't wait to see you soon at the blessing :)
Post a Comment