Ok, I've been meaning to explain the swagbucks widget on the blog. My friend told me about Swagbucks.com You earn swagbucks (web money) for searching the web and getting others to sign up under you. Its totally free, and there is no obligation to buy anything. All you do is search the web with their tool bar. They combined the google and ask.com toolbar, so its the same toolbar that I've always used. As soon as I signed up and starting searching, I started racking up swagbucks in my account. It was pretty cool! There is a swagstore that you can buy stuff with your bucks, like Amazon gift cards, my favorite. This is a good way to do your Christmas shopping, for free! Today is a great day to join, because its their birthday, and they're giving out lots of codes for swagbucks. That's what the widget is for at the top of my blog. It lets me know about codes. Click
HERE to sign up under my referrall, and you'll start out with some swagbucks already. Let me know if you need help, and I'll help you find codes too. Its been WORTH it, I can tell you:)
No comments:
Post a Comment