Monday, November 1, 2010

The forest!

Lately, I’ve been battling a cold, and everything has been slow. Trying to maintain consciousness while taking care of kids is tough, but I somehow made it. Don’t you just want to give thanks and sing hallelujah when your hubby comes home to help? I sure did:)

We have some friends that go up to the mountains a lot with their kids, which I think is simply wonderful. So, they inspired me to pack up the family and head out of town. Isn’t it gorgeous??? Fall is seriously such a beautiful, magical time of year. Here’s the kiddos enjoying nature:)

IMG_4836

IMG_4838

IMG_4839

IMG_4841

IMG_4852

Favorite daddy shot:)

IMG_4864

My darling is so tall, I love him!

IMG_4869

IMG_4871

IMG_4872

So precious!

IMG_4876

IMG_4888

IMG_4887

An attempt for a pic, kids!

IMG_4901

Anyways, Trunk or Treat was quite fun! That will be next:)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

These pics are beautiful. Love the forest!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

I love getting away from the busy life and enjoying nature. Always a way to fill the canteen of sorts for me. :) Great pics! Looks like you had a great time.