Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Going public

I'm changing the family blog from private to public, for our extended family. A lot of our family do not have blogs and a gmail account, but love to see pictures of the grandkids and keep up with our adventures. I want to do this for them. I also love to share with you all the fun, new things I discover and learn about. They are mostly on the right side of the page, all the buttons and blogs:) So please leave comments, as I love to hear from everyone! I have so much gardening ideas to write about soon, and pics of the garden layout! Must work on that. I hope you find something helpful or inspirational on this blog:)

2 comments:

Lana said...

Hi Erin!
I'm glad you went public, maybe I should to. Ethan and Kevin are getting bigger so fast, and look adorable! I'm glad Aunt Sharon could come visit you, and I'm excited to see pics of your garden.

Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm glad you're going public...I'm so bad at checking my friend's private blogs. You're blog is inspiring by the way!