You could do a Lily one with the scripture about the Lilies of the Field!!! I know I am cheesy. That is a very pretty picture. I need to get more into Photography again.
To appreciate—to say “I love you” and “thank you”—is not difficult. But these expressions of love and appreciation do more than acknowledge a kind thought or deed. They are signs of sweet civility. As grateful partners look for the good in each other and sincerely pay compliments to one another, wives and husbands will strive to become the persons described in those compliments." Russell M. Nelson
Quote of the Moment...
"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time." L. Tom Perry
1 comment:
You could do a Lily one with the scripture about the Lilies of the Field!!! I know I am cheesy. That is a very pretty picture. I need to get more into Photography again.
Post a Comment