What I noticed right off is how you're in this picture in SHORT SLEEVES!!! Can I just send this 17 degree weather down to you? hahaha! You're in my prayers today!!! The best month ever to be born in!!!
To appreciate—to say “I love you” and “thank you”—is not difficult. But these expressions of love and appreciation do more than acknowledge a kind thought or deed. They are signs of sweet civility. As grateful partners look for the good in each other and sincerely pay compliments to one another, wives and husbands will strive to become the persons described in those compliments." Russell M. Nelson
Quote of the Moment...
"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time." L. Tom Perry
5 comments:
These are so cute. I can't believe that you are already due. Good luck with everything!!!
good luck with little kevin! you'll do great!
What I noticed right off is how you're in this picture in SHORT SLEEVES!!! Can I just send this 17 degree weather down to you? hahaha! You're in my prayers today!!! The best month ever to be born in!!!
Well you look so good the pictures are so cute too good luck!!
So precious. Motherhood and pregnancy really are a beautiful thing. And now the new baby should be here! I hope you are all doing well. Love you!
Post a Comment