Kevin Allen Hatch was born Monday, January 5 at 10:20pm! Here are some pics from this morning at the NICU. Kevin had some breathing problems, but is doing better now. His feeding is being monitored, and he may come home this weekend. We sure hope so, because he is so beautiful! In the meantime, I come and bring milk I've pumped for him. I wanted to get some first pictures on for everyone.
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I am sorry to hear that he is in the NICU. I am glad to hear that you are well. I hope he gets to come home soon. Good luck.
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. Don't you just love the sweet little children that come into your home that have the spirit so much? Good luck with everything. I'm excited for you!!!
Erin.. He's BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all the dark hair! I hope my little one has that much hair! CONGRATS to you and your little family! I am So happy for you!
To appreciate—to say “I love you” and “thank you”—is not difficult. But these expressions of love and appreciation do more than acknowledge a kind thought or deed. They are signs of sweet civility. As grateful partners look for the good in each other and sincerely pay compliments to one another, wives and husbands will strive to become the persons described in those compliments." Russell M. Nelson
Quote of the Moment...
"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time." L. Tom Perry
10 comments:
so cute! he looks so peaceful in all of his pictures. congrats!!
He is adorable. Congrats on the baby.
I love all the hair, so much of it, it is awesome!!
Congrats, get some sleep and GOOD LUCK!!!
Brothers together are so much fun!! A handful but they are so much fun!
oh my gosh, he is sooo sweet-looking! I love that yawning picture. Keeping up with the family tradition with all that hair, I see. Good job dude :)
Congrats on your new addtion.I hope he is doing better.
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I am sorry to hear that he is in the NICU. I am glad to hear that you are well. I hope he gets to come home soon. Good luck.
What a beautiful baby. Hope he is hoem with you all now.
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. Don't you just love the sweet little children that come into your home that have the spirit so much? Good luck with everything. I'm excited for you!!!
He is sooo cute! I can't wait to hold him.
Erin..
He's BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all the dark hair! I hope my little one has that much hair! CONGRATS to you and your little family! I am So happy for you!
He is adorable! I'm so happy for all of you and hope the next few days and weeks filled with adjusting are wonderful ones. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment