Photoshop fun pics:Kevin is three months old, and he smiles so much! I'm falling in love with him more each day. The first month was like feeding, changing, putting to bed, just take care of an infant. Now, he has grown on me so much.
Conference was wonderful, but hard to hear when Ethan was up. Oh well. I taped some of the sessions, and listened later. We are so blessed to have a living prophet and apostles.Lately, we've been getting over colds and enjoying Kevin sleeping from 9-5am, 7am on a good day. I think the Lord is giving us a break since we were up twice a night for nine months with Ethan. I am so thankful for every little blessing. Its so wonderful to be a mom, busy at times. I'm running to get Ethan off the table and out of the dog food. He thinks its pretty tasty! The crazy things you do in a typical day.





7 comments:
So fun! I saw you have a link for
"nurture mamma" funny...she is my cousins wife!
9 to 5? That's awesome, especially at three months. Makes up for the random adventures of rescuing Ethan from eating dog food :)
What a cute family! You should go to youtube and look up elmo's song. Another fun and cute elmo song. Basically the same tune as elmos' world but different words. Matthew loves it.
Erin, you have so much fun with those boys. I think that sleeping pattern is awesome too. 9-5, I wish to be so lucky when our little guy comes!
Love the pictures!!
kevin is getting so big! that's awesome he's sleeping so well. what a blessing.
i cant believe your baby is already 3 months old!! how fun!
hey, you look great, no need to be brave! and for the conference you may have missed :http://lds.org/conference/sessions/display/0,5239,23-1-1032,00.html
Post a Comment