I've been having so much fun with Lightroom, great photo editing software. There are more of these pics on my photo blog.
Ethan, the elmo nanny!
Ethan playing with the big boys:)Well, after much prayer and brainstorming, we felt better about staying in Vegas to do nursing school. Shaun would have done that in Utah, but nothing seemed to be working out. The spirit kept putting ideas in our head, how much easier it would be to do school here and then move, and more. Shaun is trying to get started this fall, and it should take about 2 years or less. We still really, really want to move to Utah! Its just on hold for the moment. (Which gives Saratoga Springs to complete that insane road widening project, yea!) Its amazing how the spirit helps you feel relieved after making a decision.
So I'm getting shade cloth for our front west facing windows, so we don't roast this summer, and I'm wondering how to get my garden outside to last past June. So far, the mint is the hardiest. I'm glad to be in a wonderful ward for a bit more, we're spoiled by requesting movies and cds online from the library, and there are dog parks here in town. Some good things about Vegas:)





6 comments:
Bummer! It would have been fun to have you guys here. But you're right, by the time you get here, that dumb road will be done. And enjoy all the warm weather while you have it. It was still snowing here two weeeks ago! Are you g uys planning on visiting any time soon?
you might try hibiscus. Its a tropical plant that thrives in the heat, as long as you water it every day and give it good drainage. also the flowers it has are wonderful
Well personally I'm thrilled you're not moving! I was just asking BJ about you guys the other day and he thought you had moved! I'm back now and ready to party with you!
Wahoo!!! I'm not the only one stuck in Vegas :-) I'm glad to know that I get to enjoy you and your family longer. You are awesome!
yea for me I get to have you a little longer
You are such a beautiful person, Erin!!! So beautiful on the inside with your amazing outlook and attitude and the way you look at simple blessings. And you are beautiful on the outside with your smile, beautiful skin and gorgeous hair! I sure do love you!!!!!!! You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment