I've been doing some research concerning online safety, and I feel the need to go private with the family blog. Also, the traffic feed has shown some strange visitor locations such as Zimbabwe, South America, wierd stuff. I just want to be careful since I've got my babes on here with their info. So please send me your emails so I can send you an invite, don't want to lose touch! I got a neat idea from a friend who also has a private blog. Since private blogs don't list their newest posting on your blog, I'll have a public blog just for letting you know when I have a new post. Little extra work, but worth it. The photography blog will stay public. Thanks, guys!
PS: If you know I have your email, then no worries.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
3 weeks ago





18 comments:
Count me in!- lanawren@gmail.com. It was so fun visiting you on the way back to Utah :)
alexahysi at gmail dot com (Sorry if it's hard to read this way, another thing I learned is that when you put in your full email spammers can pick them up really easy)
emelizholmes@gmail.com
kamicankvr@hotmail.com. You're such a great friend. I'm so grateful that I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.
Me please! jeff.bethany.davis@gmail.com
curlyq4u92@hotmail.com.
minnamay_83@yahoo.com
jsbalmforth@gmail.com
anlatz at yahoo dot com I love reading your blog so please add me. Thank you!
SarahStout@hotmail.com Sign me up!! I have been debating the same thing too. Especially since Adam is on the City Council. There are some angry people out there. :0)
Just to be safe :)
mine is:
jessicadleavitt@gmail.com
I've gone back and forth with it... that's why I made a blog just for pictures... ones I liked but not ones I wanted the world to see.
Mine is lgutke80@hotmail.com
:)
davencher2000 at yahoo dot com
taviashrout_2002@yahoo.com
Erin, I doubt there's anything to worry about, but I understand. I'll send you an email. The spam-bots are smart enough to figure out that me at you dot com = me@you.com. I hope the other people who have previously commented don't get deluged with spam!
Hey Erin! I just noticed you asked a couple of questions about Gilber in your comment on my blog...I just wanted to answer them for ya real quick. Yes, it is a lottery chance to get in, and we just got super lucky because we just filled out our application and Emily got right in. No wait list or anything. Our second choice was Mackey, which I've heard is wonderful as well. Anyways, if you ever have any questions...just let me know. :)
Hey, not sure if you have our email. igrowpotatoes@hotmail.com
melany.larsen@gmail.com
:)
Post a Comment