I was fortunate to get a new lens, the 50mm 1.8. It has a bigger aperture, which means blurry backgrounds for portraits. I'm learning how to shoot all manual, and enjoyed the window light in these shots. Here are my willing models:)



Lately, the boys have discovered the joy of tounges, and love to make funny faces!


I'm trying to figure out rule of thirds.


Kevin and I are working on this post now, since he refuses to take his afternoon nap today. Oh well, at least Ethan is sleeping. After a few tries to put Kevin down, and much crying, I got him up and told him "Well, we'll just make the best of it". Its nice to have one on one time with the little guy. I'm making him laugh with bulb syringe, blowing it in the air. Baby laughter is such a beautiful sound.
1 comment:
I think the sound of a baby laughing is one of the best souns in the world. I love your pictures. Maybe some day I will find the time, energy, and money to learn photography beyond point and shot.
Post a Comment