
Hi Momma! Here's my big smile for you!
This week, our home passed its inspection. Nothing major broken, yes! All it needs is some blinds, which will come in time. I brought some roses home from the inspection, putting them in a vase to enjoy. There are so many rose bushes that need love at our new home.
Conference today was wonderful. I heard bits and pieces of the morning session, with Ethan running around the house. At times, he would come sit with me on the couch and listen to the speakers for a few moments, then run off to play. The night before, I showed Ethan President Monson on LDS.org, preparing him for today's session. Today, he was upset that President Eyring was conducting, and that he couldn't see Monson yet. The kid is adorable but has no patience. I don't know if toddlers are patient, but they sure receptive to the spirit. Ethan heard the choir sing "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" and started singing along. He loves to see President Monson. Toddlers are so visual. The new gospel art picture book is gold for teaching your little ones! Soak up conference!





7 comments:
Where did you move to?
cute pictures! keving looks stylin' :)
Those are darling. :)
very cute photos!
The love of rosebushes is, I think, genetic in our family. Grandma Hazel loved them, Mom loved them, I love them (but can't really keep them alive). Now you've got a yardfull of them. I can't wait to see your new place!! We'll stop by on our Thanksgiving trip to Utah.
9 months time flies. You are getting really good at the picture taking. Someday I will take the time to learn.
Kevin is so dang cute!
Post a Comment