Our silly dog, Lady.
I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving this week. We will be having a quiet one here, eating on Sunday when Shaun is off work. I've got a bunch of recipes to try, and I'm going to roast a turkey in the oven. I'm trying a Barefoot Contessa recipe. I love food! The holidays are great! Lately, Hurricane Teething has hit our home with Kevin. Its been exhausting to hear screaming everyday. It seems to have passed for now, thank goodness. We were almost thinking "Two kids is all we're having!" but somehow, people have more kids and do the young stage all over again. I believe as parents, you are blessed with angels lifting you through the day, helping you stay on your feet to feed, change diapers, wipe faces, pray with, hug, and love your kids. Speaking of praying, Ethan has been saying prayers, with my help. Its so precious to hear your son say his first prayer! I love it!
Great movie I just saw: Star Trek. Talk about fun. I stayed up late (9:30! I know, lame:) watching it on my Ipod under the covers. I couldn't put it down. Good movie!
Great book I'm reading: Anne of Green Gables. Its so enriching and captivating. I want to see Prince Edward island some day. It sounds like a beautiful world of trees, golden leaves, and bridges that cross over peaceful rivers.
Great scripture for the holiday: "And now, my beloved brethren, I desire that ye should remember these things, and that ye should work out your salvation with fear before God, and that ye should no more deny the coming of Christ; that ye contend no more against the Holy Ghost, but that ye receive it, and take upon you the name of Christ; that ye humble yourselves even to the dust, and worship God, in whatsover place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you." Alma 34:37-38
Hungry Kevin:)





No comments:
Post a Comment