Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ethan's new bed

We had a nice, weeklong Thanksgiving dinner. Each day, I would make a new recipe to try, and then we ate the big turkey on Sunday, when Shaun was off work. My dear relatives, the Balmforths, stopped by on their way to Utah. I was so thankful for a little family visiting for the holiday.

Ethan's new bed consists of a twin mattress, a handy bed rail, and Cars sheets. He really liked it, and helped us put it together. We tried to involve him in everything about it. It was such a tender feeling, to see him in a bed, looking all grown up. We're still working on naptime, but he falls asleep quickly at night, after stories and prayer. So thankful!

Kevin is weaned and doing well with a bottle, yea!! Our next adventure is potty training Ethan. Any advice? Just in case you missed this awhile back, here's the public blog that lets you know when I make a post, since the private one doesn't do that.
Your comments help me immensley:) I love the blog world.
Shaun and I are tearing up the backyard and building a garden bed along the wall. Its great fun! We dug up the drip irrigation, with hopes to add a seeper hose to the exsisting main hose. Drip irrigation rocks! I will post pics soon.
We also switched from Cox to Direct Tv, and got a DVR to record stuff. Talk about night and day, we'll never go back to Cox. I love taping shows and watching them later, it rocks! I love that we get BYU tv! Simple pleasures to scream about :D
I hope everyone is doing well. I must turn in for the night, sleep well, everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks excited!

Balm4th said...

"Simple pleasures to scream about" I love that line!! It was fun visiting you and seeing your new house!!! Can't wait to see the garden on our next trip.