
Kevin celebrated his first birthday this month! Where the heck did one year go? I'm a little sad that babyhood is over. Babies are so precious. (That is, after they start sleeping all night:) We kept it simple with cupcakes and cool whip. I had to show Kevin how yummy it was, then he got into it. Ethan enjoyed cupcakes also, he only ate four of them!



My handsome boys ready for church. I love how much Kevin is smiling in this picture. I really love the one year old stage. His little personality has really been coming out. Isn't it so fun to witness the smiles, laughter and growth from your little baby?



I simply can't believe how fast the time flies, including this year! Where in the world did Jauary go? Time just seems to be the most important thing in life, and using it wisely. I'm trying to spend more time on the floor with the kids, not trying to clean the dishes that constantly pile up. When Kevin takes his morning nap, its my time with Ethan. We've been doing crafts or playing outside in the garden. (Which will have its own post soon, much madness in planning the new garden:) Ethan is growing into a little man, and a wonderful helper around the home. He still has his toddler fits, which is rough, but he comes around. Lots of hugs, kisses, tickling and prayers are the best medicine for helping toddlers through their developmental stages. Sometimes, I feel like I have no idea what to do, and then I remember to not be hard on myself. We're all learning how to be a parent like Heavenly Father, one day at a time.





2 comments:
Kevin is so cute! You're right the smiles are the best. :D
hes getting so BIG!!
Post a Comment