Farmer's Market, ahhh! This is at Floyd Lamb park, and its heaven. They have it once a month at this location, weekly in Summerlin. All the fresh foods, the peaches and tomatoes, I love it!
The patient boys waiting for Momma.
Ethan enjoyed the huge peacocks!
My happy, little man:)
There is a fabulous website called "No Time For Flash Cards", and it has hundreds of wonderful, little activites to do with your little ones. I got some beans from walmart, and hid some cheap party favors in there, and he loved it!
Here's a typical afternoon, with darling Ethan washing my dishes, what a guy!
Kevin is so funny. He's not walking yet, but getting closer.
Our most favorite park that we attend weekly. It has a great water play area that Ethan loves.
The majority of Ethan's activites at the park: running and having a blast:)
These are the things we do while Shaun is at work, passing the time till he gets home. My daily adventures with my little men:)




















6 comments:
What a fun mom you are! You have to tell me which is your favorite farmer's market?
Love the bean activity. I'll have to do that the next time my grandkids visit.
looks like so much fun!
Erin, I LOVE your photos. I need to hire you to come and do Holland's 4 months and some family photos. Do you have a pricing guide yet?
It was fun seeing pics of your daily activities. Love that water park!
I have some fun pictures from the Farmer's Market too. :) Not as good as yours though! I'll post them soon. And we'd love to join you at the Dinosaur park sometime...that looks fun!
Post a Comment