Thanks a ton for all the sweet comments on the last post:) Gotta catch up and post this!
We had a nice one day vacation to St George, visiting some friends from Texas. We met up, and traveled a little further to Pine Valley. Gorgeous. It was such a nice luxury to leave the city, and enter the woods. We ate some burgers, and then let the kids play in this creek, out in a pasture. It was paradise, so quiet and peaceful.
Here’s the pasture, with the happy fisherman out in his own world:)
Ethan, the adventurer!
To me, this is what summer should be; letting the kids explore nature barefoot, packing a picnic, and loving every minute of it. I enjoyed letting Ethan roam free to his heart’s content.
The manly men. Kevin loved hanging out in that carrier with Shaun!
I have to get more pictures like these, the kids are growing too dang fast!
Playing around with graduated filters, making the sky spiffy, etc.
The Lewis and Clark expedition:)
Sadly, we had to head back to civilization, but one more glorious stop…
I love this picture, because the kids have such great smiles!
It was time to pack up and head back home. The boys did so much better on this trip than the CA trip awhile back! (8 hour drive versus 2 hours, yea, a little easier:) We had the DVD players going, and watched “Aladdin” no less than twenty times. It helped. So, that’s our little mini vacation for the summer. I love the country!





No comments:
Post a Comment