
At least, for us big kids:) Shaun and I LOVE grilling. Since its gotten warmer, we've grill something every weekend. (Now, if this crazy wind in our valley will die down, we can get back to grilling) Its a blast. I try out a bunch of Bobby Flay recipes, marinate chicken overnight, and glaze pork chops with a mustard-molasses glaze. We usually will put Kevin to bed, and come outside with Ethan and play. He liked the chicken kabobs, but mostly its grown up food. We love to make turkey burgers, and this avocado relish is wonderful. Even if you don't like avocados, you may like this:
Bobby Flay's avocado relish:Mix 2 chopped Haas avocados with 1/2 diced small onion,
1 minced jalapeno, the juice of 1 lime, 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper.
I haven't used the jalepeno because I'm a wuss at hot stuff, but I should try it someday. This tastes great with chicken faijitas too. Just a little food yumminess for you guys:)
3 comments:
I love BBQ Season and I love Boby Flay!
I love how you are always trying out new recipes, I have got to do that more in my life.
Hope you guys are doing well, it is great that we have each others blogs to catch glimpses of how everyone out there is doing. :0)
Have a Great day!
This is Crazy! My family has the exact barbecue!
-Mary M.
Post a Comment