Last weekend, we drove down to Fullerton, Ca to stay with our family, the Balmforths. We were thirty minutes from Huntington Beach. We had to go and show Ethan the waves, but the waves soaked my jeans! It was great to get out of town:)
Hi Erin! Your blog is so cute. And so is your Ethan. Is he all better from his cold? I've found that saline drops on the nose work well (even though they don't like it while you put them in, and be careful not to get it in their eyes!) I don't know if you can give OJ to a baby. But guess what I do? I put chicken broth in a sippee cup, and my little guy loves it. Maybe it's too much sodium, but I water it down and only give him a little. I miss you! Your pictures are so beautiful!
To appreciate—to say “I love you” and “thank you”—is not difficult. But these expressions of love and appreciation do more than acknowledge a kind thought or deed. They are signs of sweet civility. As grateful partners look for the good in each other and sincerely pay compliments to one another, wives and husbands will strive to become the persons described in those compliments." Russell M. Nelson
Quote of the Moment...
"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time." L. Tom Perry
6 comments:
Oh, how I love the beach!
Great video...you've got to watch out for those sneaky waves! :)
I love the beach, we took Aaron and Kevin to the Washington beaches out near Tacoma and Seattle and they LOVED it!!!
Hi Erin! Your blog is so cute. And so is your Ethan. Is he all better from his cold? I've found that saline drops on the nose work well (even though they don't like it while you put them in, and be careful not to get it in their eyes!) I don't know if you can give OJ to a baby. But guess what I do? I put chicken broth in a sippee cup, and my little guy loves it. Maybe it's too much sodium, but I water it down and only give him a little. I miss you! Your pictures are so beautiful!
I meant saline drops IN the nose, not ON the nose :)
ha what a cute video. i'm jealous you guys got to visit home :) sounds like you had a good time.
oh i just love the beach we go to CA sometimes just to sit on the beach
Post a Comment