We visited my family, the Balmforths, in Fullerton, CA, near Anaheim. We had a nerve wracking afternoon, due to some very close fires. All the neighbors came out and hosed everything down, trying to avoid fires from floating embers. Here's Jacquie getting her neighbor's house, way to go the extra mile! Thankfully, the fire didn't spread, but the sky was so smoky and ashy.



Our visit to the beach. Ethan liked being in the ultimate sand box!





My cousin Brian was having fun with Ethan, showing him some cool moves.




My other cousin Derek was playing his electric guitar, pushing down on a pedal. Ethan was standing next to him, pushing his foot down, imitating him. I wish I got a picture of this. We had such a good visit! This is all I can write now, Ethan is being very clingy today. He has his days, but I love him.
5 comments:
Are these edited with your new photo software! They are so fun! Happy Thanksgiving!
sounds like you guys had fun. Twilight was great. Darwin liked it.
Hey Erin, this is your cousin Ashley. Rick is here living with my parents and he gave me your blog address. I hope that is okay. Your little guy is so cute and congrats on the upcoming baby! I love that you are naming him Kevin! Hopefully he will have a little bit of Uncle Kevin in him!!
cute pictures, that's fun you got to visit fullerton. i always love visiting home.
You take really good pictures! Did you take classes or are you just a natural?
Post a Comment