
Friday night, Shaun and I got the call to pick up Kevin. We dropped what we were doing, called my visiting teacher to come over and stay with Ethan, and drove as legally fast as possible to Summerlin! We arrived home just before Ethan went to bed, and he was able to have a few moments with his new brother. It was special to watch as we told him "This is Kevin, your little brother." He was really curious. So far, he's been great with Kevin. He's just realized that he's not the baby anymore, and cries for a little more attention. We are praying and working with him on this.:)

The hospital wanted to make sure that Kevin's feeding was good, and his jaundice was not too bad before he was released. He only stayed in the NICU for four days. This week was a emotional one, but we waited and prayed through it. Friday came and now he's home!







Our updated family picture. Its still crazy, we have two boys! Its a huge blessing and a gift from Heavenly Father to be parents and raise His kids.
12 comments:
I am so glad your baby is home! He is adorable! Congratulations to you all!
Yay! It's so great that Kevin is home. What a cute family!
Oh Erin! He's beautiful! I love the picture of big brother looking over him. So precious. Congratulations and I'm so glad that you are both doing well!
What a sweet face!! that little guy is adorable. I'm so glad you guys are all together now. And Ethan is gonna be a great big brother, I just know it :)
what a cute little baby. and all that thick hair! so cute. hopefully ethan adjusts soon to having a new little brother. :)
oh Welocme little Kevin,I am so glad all worked out well hope you are felling good too
Oh my! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY! So glad he is home and safe and ok! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL TOO!!!!
congratulations!! how is it to be a momma of 2?!?! i am still in shock that i will be experiencing that in 3 months!
He is so sweet! You guys are such a cute family. Thanks for the info on the header! Yours is sure cute!
Yay! I made a header on Scrapblog, thanks to you! You are awesome for telling me how! Come and let me know what you think! I'm totally going to start digital scrapbooking now.
I am so glad that he is home with you guys, I can't imagine leaving the hospital without my baby. You are a strong woman!
Kevin is such a beautiful baby. Can I say that about a boy baby? I'm so proud of you. You are so amazing!!! Congratulations again.
Post a Comment