Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More pics of the kids

Here is Ethan from last night, fresh out of the bath and in his pjs. His hair is the curliest when just washed, I love it!
Kevin is two weeks old, close to eight pounds, and doing wonderful. So far, we have been blessed to only get up two times a night for feedings. He eats every three to four hours. I'm learning all over again about newborns, good refresher course!
The usual feeding look of Ethan:)

"This is my new brother, Kevin!"
Ethan's favorite activity. As you can see, we have a lot of books to go through!
My favorite picture of Kevin so far. Shaun was holding him this afternoon and I had to get some shots!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

so cute! it's an adventure when you have more than one :) I love the last picture of Keven!!

tavia said...

Oh it looks like you are settling in well your boys are so cute

Melany said...

aw, that last pic is so cute.

Cardalls said...

he is an adorable baby!

Sarah Stout said...

That last picture is Adorable! It shows how small and tiny he is.

Two boys can be a handful, I think you will do great though! They are fun to have when they get older and start to play more and more with each other.

Isn't the prayer thing wonderful, it is amazing that they learn so fast. It will even amaze you what they say sometimes as well. :0)

Have a Great day!

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Those are two very precious boys! I love that last shot of Kevin. So cute. Kelly Dopp came over the other day for lunch. She said you might be moving to Utah??? When? What? Where? Talk to you later :)