Hey everyone, well, I'm a dork. I was trying to do some remodeling to our family blog, and I'm in a pickle. Here's the deal: I was trying to change my template to stretch minima (which worked, but I returned it to this so you can read this post) and then replace the background with a new minima template. I was having some trouble with that, every time I changed it to the new background, the blog would only show my brown and pink one that you see now. That's a little issue that could be fixed, I bet, but I got myself in a bigger hole, and somehow accidentally got 'monetize' or adsense into my blog settings. It changed my dashboard into a white page with all the links on the left side of the screen. I can't figure out how to remove 'monetize' and get the blogger dashboard back to normal. Argh! I just wanted to do a little updating on the blog, that's all:} Goodness! If anyone has any advice, I'd sure appreciate it. Here's what it looks like, just imagine what you see below with an all white background, all the text is on the left.
Also, (recently discovered) If I use Firefox, I have the white screen problem, but using Explorer, the dashboard is back to normal. Hmmm...
ethanmom07@gmail.com | Dashboard | My Account | Help | Sign out
Dashboard
Language:
Erin Hatch
Create a Blog – Help Manage Blogs (2 total)
View Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Photo
7 Followers
The Hatch Family
– Hide – Always show
99 Posts, last published on Aug 10, 2009 – View Blog
New Post
– Edit Posts – Settings – Layout – Monetize
1 Follower
Erin Hatch Photography
– Hide – Always show
7 Posts, last published on Jul 25, 2009 – View Blog
New Post
– Edit Posts – Settings – Layout – Monetize
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
3 weeks ago





4 comments:
not saying I can help, but maybe a screen shot would be helpful to see what you are talking about.
Alt+PrtScrn to take a screen shot of the window, then Ctrl+V to paste it into something like paint. there you can save it as a jpeg and insert it into your post.
here are few things I would try. they might not help, but might narrow the problem down. and I would go in this order:
try accessing blogger from a different browser. If you use internet explorer try firefox, safari, chrome...
reboot your computer
reboot your modem
login on someone elses computer, especially if they have a different ISP (you use cox, but they have embarq)
These will let you see if you messed something up on blogger (I don't know how you could, you don't have access to modifying that page) or if you browser has something funny cached, or if you ISP has something funny cached for you
Sorry dude, wish I could help, but I am a techno-retard :)
I wish I could help, but I don't have a clue. I just wanted to wish you luck. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Post a Comment