Ethan did an inventory of her purse, using her comb to do his hair, and trying on her reading glasses.

Little Harry Potter, ha!
Last year in December, we got an unexpected new family member, Sierra. She came shaved, but can't wait for her hair to grow out. Thank goodness for a good vaccum. Our friends could not keep her, and asked if we wanted her. When I heard it was a German Shepard, I said 'yes' so fast. I love big dogs. I grew up with dogs, big ones, mostly. She's 2 years old, potty trained, doesn't chew, and is incredibly gentle with the kids, which is the most important thing to me. Kevin will crawl up to her, take away her toy and play with it. She doesn't budge, just looks at him. Now, that's good. Lady and Sierra play ALL the time. Its like two deer jumping all over each other. I have to pick up Kevin so he doesn't get run over, but its ok.
Shaun and I got a sitter last night, and ate at Famous Daves. It was like going back to our missions in the south, really good barbequed meat, cornbread, and more. We're making a goal to date more often, to help avoid mental breakdowns from the day to day routines of life:) Ok, Momma needs them really bad after all day, all week of changing diapers and more, ha ha. I remember the old man who sealed us in the temple on our wedding day, giving the counsel to continue courting. Yea, its so important, and so we are trying to go out more. Thank goodness the kids go to bed at 5 and 6pm for the night! Enjoy our humble blog and keep smiling. Each day of life is a true gift.





1 comment:
Ohhh, I love this blog! I love your honesty and your genuine sweetness. Your kids are adorable and so is the dog! congrats on the newest addition! Love you so much, Deliah! :)
Post a Comment