Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our 4th Anniversary, ahhh:)

This is us, four years ago, ahhh:) Time flies. We got married in the Las Vegas temple, and have been having a wonderful time ever since. (We actually took these pics the day before the wedding, no rush and stress free. It was great!)

Shaun is so great at planning super dates for us, months ahead. He kept telling me that we were getting a sitter, so we could go out in the back yard, put up a blanket on the wall, and have a puppet show. I just said 'ok, dear', knowing this is his code talk for 'we're doing something really cool'. Well, he spilled the beans and said that we were going to see a real puppet show. Immediately, I knew that we were going to see Jeff Dunham. I love seeing live shows, concerts, anything, so this was great. He's a pretty funny ventriliquoist, who does Achmed the dead terroist, Walter, Peanut, funny characters. We've seen him a ton on tv and youtube, but never live. I'll be honest, he can be a little off color at times, so it was a bummer to not have the censor on tv, but it was still fun. We sat 4 rows from the front! I've never sat that close at a concert. It was at the Ceasar's palace Colloseum, and I kept looking all around at how huge it was, filling up with people.
At one point, he had Peanut and was talking about visiting Utah. I thought 'oh boy, here we go with the mormon jokes' Here's one of them:
Jeff: So we went to Utah..
Peanut: Yup, and we saw everyone with their multiple wives.
Jeff: No, they don't do that anymore. There's a penalty for that.
Peanut: Yup, multiple mother in laws!

Anyways, it was fun to get out, dress up a little, and have a date. I love my buddy and sweet husband, Shaun. He treats me like a queen, and never takes himself too seriously. He keeps me laughing a lot, and I love him so much!
Next postings: the latest garden discoveries and learning errors, and a new exercise workout that I'm trying out, oh boy!

5 comments:

Ally said...

Happy Anniversary. So glad you guys got to do something special!

Tracy said...

I never did see your wedding pics. They are beautiful. You look beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

laura said...

Happy Anniversary to a fun, talented and generous couple! We miss you in our ward! I love these pics--you look so happy!

tavia said...

Happy four years I love the picture of you too you look so good.

Balm4th said...

I remember you wedding day. You looked so beautiful then and now! Congrats!!!